Effective Woodworm Eradication in North Yorkshire The Damp Proofing Experts
IS YOUR WOOD PROVIDING A FEAST FOR HUNGRY WOODWORM?
Effective woodworm eradication in Scarborough
The most common beetle in the UK is the common furniture beetle. Treatment for this beetle is relatively straightforward. Infected timbers or materials are replaced and then a treatment with boron or a preservative is applied with a brush or spray.
Dri-Homes UK has been carrying out effective woodworm eradication throughout Scarborough, Malton, Pickering and Whitby for over 13 years.
Giving woodworm their marching orders, with:
• Treatments for both domestic and commercial premises
• Chemical sterilisation
• Treatment of susceptible timber with preservatives
• Timber replacement if necessary
• Ventilation protection
• All treatments carried out by fully qualified tradesmen
• All work is fully guaranteed
• Family-run timber preservation company
There are 4 main types of woodworm:
• Common furniture beetle
• Deathwatch beetle
• House longhorn beetle
• Powderpost beetle
Effective and safe woodworm eradication in Scarborough
Dri-Homes UK specialise in offering a range of timber preservation solutions, including damp proofing, wet and dry rot treatments and condensation control.